10 cups shredded zucchini and yellow summer squash
3 medium white onions chopped (For color you can use half purple or all purple onion)
2 medium red bell peppers shredded
2 medium green bell peppers shredded
2 1/2 cup apple cider
3 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons mustard seed
2 teaspoons celery seed
2 teaspoons turmeric
1 teaspoon pickling salt
- Combine all ingredients in large sauce pot then bring to boil over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Immediately fill hot pint jars with mixture leaving 1/2" head space.
- Remove trapped air bubbles.
- Wipe jar then adjust two piece caps.
- Process jars in boiling water canner for 15 minutes.