7 Pounds ripe and green mangos, seeded, peeled, and cut into strips
6 Cups white sugar
6 Cups fresh brewed mint leaf tea
4 Tablespoons lemon zest
1 Cup Fresh lemon juice
1 Cup fresh lime juice
- Combine fruit, sugar, tea, lemon, lime, and zest in large pot.
- Bring to boil at medium heat stirring frequently.
- Cook at medium boil until at gel point and fruit is candy looking. (Took me about 2 hours)
- Immediately fill hot pint jars with mixture leaving 1/2" head space.
- Remove trapped air bubbles.
- Wipe jar then adjust two piece caps.
- Process jars in boiling water canner for 20 minutes.