Apples peeled, seeded, and sliced
Pears halved, and seeded
Orange peeled, seeded, and sliced horizontal to look like a flower
Grapes cleaned and washed
Mangoes, peeled, seeded, and sliced
Sugar syrup to taste ( Sugar water equations: 2/3 water & 1/3 sugar for light syrup, 1 cup water & 1 cup sugar for medium syrup, or 2/3 sugar & 1/3 water for heavy syrup)
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice per fruit batch or to taste by jar. (You can use lime juice or orange juice too)
- Combine fruit in hot jars.
- Ladle in hot syrup
- Immediately fill hot pint jars with mixture leaving 1/2" head space.
- Remove trapped air bubbles.
- Wipe jar then adjust two piece caps.
- Process jars in boiling water canner for 20 minutes.