7 pounds pears halved, peeled, and pitted
4 cups water
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup Disaronno liqueur
1/2 cup Pear schnapps
1/2 cup blanched almonds
- Pack hot jars with pear halves.
- Combine water and sugar heat until sugar is fully dissolved
- Remove from heat allow to sit for 10 minutes
- Add almonds and Liqueurs
- Ladle in hot syrup in to pear packed jars
- Immediately fill hot pint jars with mixture leaving 1/2" head space.
- Remove trapped air bubbles.
- Wipe jar then adjust two piece caps.
- Process jars in boiling water canner for 20 minutes.